6/18/10

E3: I Ate Lots'o Games


Yes this is definitive proof that I completely geeked out when Peter Molyneux gave me a demonstration of Fable 3. Can you blame me? Who can deny the guys whimsical charm? Clearly not I. :)


The real reason for this update is to let you know that I've returned from E3 and was fortunate enough to see and play some really great (and awful) games. The list includes Portal 2, Golden Eye 007, Legend of Zelda: The Skyward Sword, Rage, Fallout: New Vegas, Brink, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions, The First Templar, Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar, Rune Factory 3: A Fantasy Harvest Moon, Dungeon Siege 3, Conduit 2, Vanquish, Fable 3, Gears of War 3, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Final Fantasy XIV, Rock Band 3, Pixeljunk Shooter 2, XCOM, Mafia 2, a bunch of Kintect games and more.


Since I'm just one dude it's going to take me some time, so I'll be posting my impressions of some of my favorites over the next couple of days so be sure to check back!

No comments: