6/5/09

What To Know What I Played At E3? BAM, There It Is...

I survived the E3 monster my friends! Yes, I'm back and I'm happy to report that I got to get my hands on some really amazing (and not so amazing) games. Here is the list:
  • Assassin's Creed 2
  • Uncharted 2
  • God of War 3
  • Brutal Legends
  • Dragon Age: Origins
  • Mass Effect 2
  • Heavy Rain
  • Pixeljunk Shooter
  • Split/Second
  • Blur
  • Prototype
  • Darksiders
  • Red Faction: Guerilla
  • Overlord II
  • Ghostbusters
  • Brink
  • Fallout DLC: Point Lookout
  • The Conduit
  • Aliens vs Predator
  • Batman: Arkham Asylum

I'm working on a write up right now, but I just wanted to check in with you folks and let you know I was alive.

Also, if the title of this entry does make sense then click here.

Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Pressure Washing Columbus said...

Thanks forr this blog post