6/1/09

E3, Twitter and Me!

I am overjoyed, you have no idea! I am fortunate enough to be attending E3 this year. I will be there on all 3 days and the plan is to see and play everything I can get my hands on. Though I'm not doing coverage for any one in particular (besides Played and, of course, this blog) but I will be fully dedicated to updating my twitter feed with my advantures on the showroom floor.

There really nice thing is that I have very few appointments scheduled so my time will be spent playing lots and lots of games. That's a good position to be in don't you think?

Here are the games I plan to check out so far:
  • Half-Life 2: Episode 3
  • Assassin's Creed 2
  • Rage
  • Alan Wake
  • Uncharted 2
  • MAG
  • God of War 3
  • New Zelda
  • New Mario
  • Crackdown 2!!
  • APB
  • Gran Turismo 5
  • Modern Warfare 2
  • Brutal Legend
  • Dragon Age: Origins
  • Mass Effect 2
  • Diablo 3
  • Starcraft 2
  • Bioshock 2
  • Trico
  • Heavy Rain
  • LA Noire
  • Dead Rising 2
  • Forza 3
  • Star Wars: The Old Republic

Anyone have any further recommendations?

The reality of actually running through the estimated 40,000+ people, I imagine, will be a bit daunting but I'm up for it!

Again, stay tuned to my Twitter for all the action as it will be my only source of information for the next 3 days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, is that a stock photo? 'cause I thought such booth-babes were banned? :)

firefreak